Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Review: Jack Black Double-Duty Face Moisturizer SPF 20


I have been using the Jack Black Double-Duty Face Moisturizer with SPF 20 for about a week now, so here are my thoughts on it.

The first time I used it I was impressed with how well it worked.  My face felt great hours later, even though I didn't have to use much of the moisturizer. I had the same results on day 2 and 3--a well moisturized face. I didn't have any irritation of any kind and I tend to have combination skin that leans towards dry.  


Men’s Skin Care Product
Scent Appeal
Greasiness
Overall Effectiveness
Skin Irritation  After Use
Overall Score (Highest Being 5)
Jack Black – Double-Duty Face Moisturizer SPF 20
4 – very light smell
0
4
0
4
On a scale of 1-5 (1 being a little, 5 being a lot). 0 means it did not do this at all.

 
My final thoughts on this product is that it works very well. There was a very subtle scent, but nothing that lasts on your skin. The only thing I did notice was that if I used slightly too much, it was very hard to rub completely into my skin.  Just don't overdo it.


Price
Jack Black Double-Duty Face Moisturizer comes in a few different sizes:
  • 1.5 oz - $17
  • 3.3 oz - $27
  • 8.5 oz - $48
Where to Buy
You can purchase this directly on the Jack Black website HERE or at other stores that carry men's skin care like Sephora, Ulta, etc.   

On a side note, my wife is excited that it has sunscreen in it. She's always on me about protecting my skin for the sun, so this makes it easy.

1 comment:

  1. If you set out to make me think today; mission accomplished! I really like your writing style and how you express your ideas. Thank you. Daily Moisturizer with SPF

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing your opinions and experiences, but be warned that rude, inappropriate comments as well as those deliberately posted to push unwanted and unrelated products onto my readers will be removed.