Saturday, September 17, 2011

Review: The Art of Shaving - Shaving Cream

I received this shaving cream by The Art of Shaving in my August Black Box. It was such a great product I wanted to do a brief, separate post on it to make sure you guys took note of this one.

I have very sensitive skin coupled with extremely thick, course hair. Shaving for me can be a very painful, irritating experience, so finding the right tools to shave with has been difficult.

This shaving cream met and exceeded my expectations and shaving needs in every way.

I highly recommend this and will definitely be repurchasing this once I run out!

Prices
2.5oz travel tube - $13
1.7 oz pump - $15
5 oz jar - $22

Where to Buy
This can be purchased on the company's site HERE.

Performance Scores

Men’s Shaving Product
Scent
Glide During Shave
Closeness of Shave
Skin Irritation
Overall Score
The Art of Shaving – Shaving Cream
0
5
5
0
5
On a scale of 1-5 (1 being poor performance, 5 being great). 0 means it did not do this at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your opinions and experiences, but be warned that rude, inappropriate comments as well as those deliberately posted to push unwanted and unrelated products onto my readers will be removed.