Sunday, September 11, 2011

Review: Fight Club Soap

My wife came across this soap on Etsy the other day and thought I would get a kick out of it. She was right. I mean come on, fight club was a great movie!  My wife bought two different scents--Leather and Cool Water.  They do offer two other scents as well--Tobacco & Caramel and Drakkar.


First Impression
Alright lets get to it then.  Off the bat I had to open the pink bar (leather) since it looks just like the one from the movie.  I only opened one end, since I kept this one to display at my desk at work.  Once I got it open the scent of a brand new leather jacket was all you could smell.  I am not gonna lie, I am not sure if I want to smell like that all the time, but it's worth the money just to have a bar of soap that looks identical to the one from the movie!

Fight Club Soap - Leather Scented
Leather Scent Ingredients

On to Cool Water. This one smells just like the cologne!  I washed my hands first just to see how it lathered up. It lathered well and it also washed off very easily.  I then tried it out in the shower and it seemed to work just as well!

Fight Club Soap - Cool Water Scented
Cool Water Scent Ingredients

Price
These are $3.00 on Etsy for a 3oz bar.

Where to Buy
On Etsy from the Clean Jellybeans store.

Final Thoughts
Overall, for a handmade soap that is 100% vegan this product is a win!  It cleans well and does not take forever to actually get off your skin.  Besides, the Cool Water leaves you smelling pretty good without having to use anything else.  It isn't an overpowering smell on your skin, it's more subtle and pleasant than heavy. And who doesn't want a Fight Club bar of soap in their bathroom on display?

4 comments:

  1. This would have been great for my husband but I don't see it on the site anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fight Club Soap is now made-to-order by that seller so you have to message her directly--it sold too quickly for listings to stay up long. She'll ask you what colors and scents you want and then make/ship them out. She's very fast and very nice. This soap is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try out the best variety of fight club leather jacket from celebswear.com .

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing your opinions and experiences, but be warned that rude, inappropriate comments as well as those deliberately posted to push unwanted and unrelated products onto my readers will be removed.