Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Review: Origins Skin Diver Body Wash

After a week of being sick and almost two weeks of dealing with sick kids I haven't done any reviews at all, so its definitely time to post one!   My wife scored me a few samples from origins about a week ago, but I haven't had time to look at them before now.  Tonight I figured I should check them out and try a few.

I tried the Origins Skin Diver body wash with the Origins facial scrub brush. The manager of the Origins store that spoke with my wife said that the Skin Diver body wash could also be used as a facial wash.

Origins Skin Diver Body Wash (used on face)

Men’s Face & Body Wash Product
Appeal of Scent
Ease of Use
Effectiveness
Skin Irritation
Overall Score
Origins Skin Diver Body Wash
3.5
5
5
0
4.5
On a scale of 1-5 (1 being poor performance, 5 being great). 0 means it did not do this at all.
 

I used the Origins facial brush (which I'll be reviewing in a later post) when I tried the Origins Skin Diver body wash. The body wash, made specifically for men by Origins, has active charcoal in it, which makes it a really cool jet-black color.  When applying it to my face it went on very smoothly. It felt like it cleaned my skin very well and didn't leave my face feeling dry or chalky after washing it off. There was some tingling on my skin when I first applied it and scrubbed my face, but it wasn't very uncomfortable and stopped quickly. Overall, I would say this is a good product and I look forward to trying more of Origins' products for men in the future.

Price
A 6.7 oz tube of Origins Skin Diver body wash for men sells for $19 retail.

Where to Buy
This can be purchased in any Origins store or on their website HERE.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your opinions and experiences, but be warned that rude, inappropriate comments as well as those deliberately posted to push unwanted and unrelated products onto my readers will be removed.