Saturday, October 22, 2011

Bonnie and Clyde 2011 Holiday Gift Giving Guide: Week 4

This week's gift suggestions are great because you don't have to wrap them or spend time picking through products! How much easier does it get?



Where to Buy
Birchbox - You can gift a subscription through their site HERE. You can see reviews of some of my wife's past Birchboxes HERE.

Black Box - You can gift a subscription through their site HERE.
You can see some of my reviews on my past Black Boxes HERE.

Holiday Countdown
63 days to Christmas
57 days to Hannukkah
64 days to Kwanzaa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your opinions and experiences, but be warned that rude, inappropriate comments as well as those deliberately posted to push unwanted and unrelated products onto my readers will be removed.