Saturday, October 29, 2011

Bonnie and Clyde 2011 Holiday Gift Giving Guide: Week 5

The holidays are getting close, hopefully you're not waiting til the last minute to grab gifts. This week's gift suggestions are a bit more expensive than past weeks, but if you have someone important or special to buy for, these could be great options. My wife actually bought me the NOOKA watch shown below for our anniversary. I'll be doing a review on it soon, it's pretty cool!



Where to Buy
Phosphor Appear - You can purchase any of the Phosphor Appear watches on Phosphor's site HERE

Nooka Watch - Nooka watches can be purchased on their site (there's a million to choose from) HERE.

Holiday Countdowns

Hanukkah countdown banner

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your opinions and experiences, but be warned that rude, inappropriate comments as well as those deliberately posted to push unwanted and unrelated products onto my readers will be removed.